Lancashire Colts Cup - Finals
|LANCASHIRE COLTS CUP - FINALS 2018 |
|Date: Sun 29th April |
|A Great Day of Colts Rugby |
|4 x Colts Cup Finals at one venue |
|Venue : ECCLES RFC |
|Click HERE for directions |
| COMPETITION || ||- || ||Kick-off |
|Eccles ||20 v 36 ||Kirkby Lonsdale ||11.00 |
|Heaton Moor ||28 v 18 ||Blackburn ||12.30 |
|Rossendale ||10 v 12 ||Littleborough ||14.00 |
| West Park St.Helens |
Winners on Penalty Kicks
|29 v 29 ||Widnes ||15.45 |
|*********** ||**************** ||********* ||**************** ||*********** |
All competing Clubs, Players and Spectators should please note :~
1. Parking of all vehicles will be controlled by Club Volunteers and you are all requested to help by parking in a responsible manner in the areas you are directed to.
2. There will be parking for Team Coaches (buses) off Gorton Street near to the Clubhouse.
3. Do not bring you own Alcohol (bottles or cans) onto the Host Club premises.
There will be plenty of opportunity to buy such beverages from the bars, thereby supporting the event.
Those ignoring this regulation will be refused admission or will be ejected from the grounds.
4. Admission charges are :~ Adult - £6 (Inc' Programme).
U16’s & Concessions - £3.
Under 12's and under FOC.
Family Ticket - £12 (Inc 2 Adults, 2 Concessions and 1 x programme).
5. Gate receipts pay for the Players Meals, Referees expences, and generally towards the overheads incurred in running a successful Finals Day.
Please ensure your Parents / Supporters are aware of this and come prepared to Pay...
Please do not harass the Gate Volunteers by attempting to avoid payment...
Trouble makers will be refused admission or ejected...
Thank-you for your co-operation.
6. Teams should plan to arrive and register their Squads at least 1 hour before kick-off.
7. Spectators must be outside the playing enclosure behind barriers & back from the touchlines at all times, and must never enter the field of play.
8. Replacements and a maximum of 3 Team Officials should remain within the marked technical areas; other than when bringing on water.
- Referees will instruct Coaches to remain within the Technical Area.
9. Coaches must MUST NOT tramp the touchlines inciting players with verbose coaching instruction.
- Referees will remove verbose Coaches to outside the playing enclosure behind the barrier.
Jon Kitchen - Lancs Colts Cup Sec.