Match Card Regs...
Match Card - Rev #37.
Use for League & Cup Games and select from Dropdown.
The free Apple version of Word is not suitable for this .doc
Please do NOT use the Apple Word App as it mispaginates.
- Match Cards should be prepared in advance listing all Players.
- Home Teams use the Left Hand Column.
- Away Teams use the Right Hand Column.
- All Players must be listed on the Match Card.
- Front Row Players must be identified FR.
- Hand your Match Cards to the Referee before each game.
- This is so your Ref knows how many Front Row you have.
- After the match ask your Referee to:
- Fill in the scores.
- Mark any Red or Yellow Cards issued.
- Sign the Match Card.
- Both Managers must complete the Managers Declarations.
- Fold Match Cards in Half, put together, and Scan as a PDF.
- Winning Team Manager should submit Match Cards.
- If a Draw then Home Team Manager should submit Match Cards .
- Scan and save the Match Cards as a .PDF file.
- Completed Match Cards should be legible.
...if You can't read it neither can we !!
- Save as: YourTeam-MatchCard.pdf
- eMail your Match Card PDF to MatchCard@colts-rugby.org.uk
- Your eMail Subject Line should contain the Result.
...(eg: Subject Re: LymmSC 14 vs 10 SaleSC).
- Do not eMail to your LeagueSec; they get a copy automatically.
- .jpg files will not get through and will be deleted.
- Teams not complying with these Regs will be deducted one sanction point on each occasion.
for Info on Scanning with your Phone to produce a PDF.