Match Card (Issue #32)
Updated Weds 2nd October 2019
- Match Cards should be prepared in advance listing all Players.
- The Half-Game Rule now applies so any number of Replacements can be used - All must be listed on the Match Card.
- Front Row Players must be identified FR on the Match Card.
- Hand your Match Card to the Referee before each game.
- After the match ask your Referee to:
- Fill in the scores.
- Mark any Red or Yellow Cards issued.
- Sign the Match Card.
- Managers must:
- Tick & Sign to affirm their Squad.
- Confirm a Check of their Opponents RFU Player I/D Cards.
- Check Red & Yellow Cards are marked.
- Fully complete all sections.
- Countersign their Opponent's Match Card.
- Completed Match Cards should be legible.
- Scan and save the Match Card as a legible .PDF file.
- Save as YourTeamNameMatchCard.pdf
- eMail your Match Card PDF to email@example.com
- Your eMail Subject Line should contain the Result
...(eg: Subject Re: LymmSC 14 vs 10 AspullSC).
- Do not send to your LeagueSec; they get a copy automatically.
- .jpg files will not get through and will be deleted.