Rating Request to ALL TEAM MANAGERS...
Please Help with Rating Teams...
The Team Rating Form has now been published.
Seeding / Rating Process...
- The Rating & Seeding Process immediately follows the Entry Deadline.
- Once all Entries are known the Team Rating Form is published.
- Teams are asked to rate all Teams they have played.
- League Seeding is based primarily on Teams' Feedback of Seeding Info, Squad Info, plus the Team Ratings.
- The League Seeding Panel meets in June to determine League Seeding.
- Leagues will not be changed once the seedings have been determined.
- Target publication date for Colts League Fixtures is normally 1st July.
In Colts Rugby the various Team Managers and Coaches know their Opponents best, having played each other year-in & year-out for many seasons.
The Colts League therefore values your input which greatly assists us with seeding the Leagues.
Complete the Team Rating Form for all Teams you have played and of which you have knowledge and experience.
Please then save-as YourTeamNameRating.doc (eg:LymmSnrColtsRating.doc) and email to: email@example.com
Teams who do not communicate and co-operate with the Seeding and Rating Process cause undue delays and will have their commitment to the Colts League seriously questioned... Entries from such Teams may well be declined.
Check the Entries Update here...
Please respond by Fri 27th May 2022
Thanks in advance for your help with the Seeding & Rating Process...
Regards in Colts Rugby.
Jon Kitchen - Chairman.
Halbro NW Colts League