REMINDER on Team Ratings...
Please Help with Team Ratings...
The Team Rating Form has now been published.
Rating / Seeding Process...
- The Rating & Seeding Process is underway.
- Once all Entries were known the Team Rating Form was published.
- Teams are asked to rate all Teams they have played.
- League Seeding is based primarily on Teams' Feedback of Seeding Info, Squad Info, plus the Team Ratings.
- The League Seeding Panel meets Mid-June to determine League Seeding.
- Please Submit Your Team Ratings before Weds 9th June...
- Target publication date for Colts League Fixtures is 1st July.
- This is dependant on Ratings being received in good time.
- Check HERE to see whether your Rating Form and other Entry Package submissions have been received.
In Colts Rugby the various Team Managers and Coaches know their Opponents best, having played each other year-in & year-out for many seasons.
The Colts League therefore values your input which greatly assists us with seeding the Leagues.
Complete the Team Rating Form for all Teams you have played and of which you have knowledge and experience.
Please then save-as YourTeamNameRating.doc (eg:LymmSnrColtsRating.doc) and email to: email@example.com
Teams who do not communicate and co-operate with the Seeding and Rating Process cause undue delays and will have their commitment to the Colts League seriously questioned...
Entries from such Teams will likely be declined.
Thanks in advance for your help and co-operation with the Seeding & Rating Process...
Regards in Colts Rugby.
Jon Kitchen - Chairman.
Halbro NW Colts League.