Please Help with Team Ratings...
The Team Rating Form has now been published.
The Seeding / Rating Process...
- The Seeding / Rating Process immediately follows the Entry Deadline.
- Once all Entries are known a Team Rating Form will be published.
- Teams will be asked to rate all Teams of which they have knowledge & experience.
- Seeding is based primarily on Teams' Feedback of Seeding Info, Squad Info, plus the Team Ratings.
- The League Seeding Panel meets in mid-June to determine League Seeding.
- The Provisional Seeded Leagues will be followed by a 7-day consultation period.
- Leagues will not be changed or re-structured once the seedings have been determined.
- Target publication date for Colts League Fixtures is 1st July each season.
In Colts Rugby the various Team Managers and Coaches know their Opponents best, having played each other year-in & year-out for many seasons.
The Colts League therefore values your input which greatly assists us with seeding the Leagues.
Complete the Team Rating Form for all Teams of which you have knowledge and experience.
Please then save-as YourTeamNameRating.doc (eg:LymmSnrColtsRating.doc) and email to: email@example.com
Teams who do not communicate and co-operate with the Seeding and Rating Process cause undue delays and will have their commitment to the Colts League seriously questioned... Entries from such Teams may well be declined.
Thanks in advance for your help with the Seeding Process...
Regards in Colts Rugby.
Jon Kitchen - HonSec.
Halbro NW Colts League